Reset brake and buzzer service light Toyota Camry XV40 from 2007.
How to reset brake system warning light and buzzer.
This light comes on in the following cases when the ignition switch is set at ON.
- When the parking brake is applied.
This light comes on for a few seconds when the ignition switch is set at ON even after the parking brake is released.
If the vehicle speed rises above 5 km/h (3 mph) with the parking brake applied for 1 seconds or more, a buzzer sounds.
- When the brake fluid level is low.
It is dangerous to continue driving normally when the brake fluid level is low.
Have your vehicle checked at your Toyota dealer in the following cases:
- The light does not come on even if the parking brake is applied when the ignition switch is set at ON.
- The light does not come on even if the ignition switch is set at ON with the parking brake released.
A warning light turning on briefly during operation does not indicate a problem.
If either of the following conditions occurs, immediately stop your vehicle at a safe place and contact your Toyota dealer.
- The light does not turn off even after the parking brake is released while the engine is running. In this case, the brakes may not work properly and your stopping distance will become longer. Depress the brake pedal firmly and bring the vehicle to an immediate stop.
- The brake system warning light remains on together with the “ABS” warning light. In this case, not only the anti−lock brake system will fail but also the vehicle will become extremely unstable during braking.
All information how can you reset brake and buzzer service light is taken from Toyota Camry XV40 owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to reset brake and buzzer service light Toyota Camry XV40 from 2007. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.