How to check service reminder indicators Toyota Tacoma second generation. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
How can you check service reminder indicators Toyota Tacoma 2 generation.
CHECKING SERVICE REMINDER INDICATORS except the low fuel level warning light.
- Apply the parking brake
- Open one of the doors. The open door warning light should come on.
- Close the door. The open door warning light should go off.
- Turn the ignition key to “ON”, but do not start the engine. All the service reminder indicators except the open door warning light should come on.
The following service reminder indicators go off after a few seconds:
- Engine oil replacement reminder light.
- ABS warning light.
- RSCA OFF indicator light.
- VSC OFF indicator/warning light.
- AUTO LSD indicator light.
- Tire pressure warning light.
- Slip indicator light.
- Downhill assist control system indicator light.
The SRS warning light goes off after about 6 seconds.
With the vehicle stability control system.
There may be the case that the “ABS” warning light (brake assist system warning light), slip indicator light or
“VSC OFF” indicator/warning light stays on for about 60 seconds after the igntion key is turned to the “ON” position. It is normal if they go out after a while.
If any service reminder indicator or warning buzzer does not function as described above, have it checked by your Toyota dealer as soon as possible.
All information how to check service reminder indicators is taken from Toyota Tacoma owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to check service reminder indicators Toyota Tacoma second generation. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.