How to check service light Toyota FJ Cruiser. From year: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
Checking service reminder indicators on a Toyota FJ Cruiser except the low fuel level warning light.
- Apply the parking brake.
- Open one of the side doors, back door or back window. The open door warning light should come on.
- Close the door and back window. The open door warning light should go off.
- Turn the ignition key to “ON”, but do not start the engine. All the service reminder indicators except the open door warning light should come on.
The following service reminder indicators go off after a few seconds:
- Engine oil replacement reminder light.
- ABS warning light.
- VSC TRAC warning light.
- AUTO LSD indicator light two−wheel drive models.
- VSC OFF indicator light four−wheel drive models, and vehicles with rear differential lock.
- Slip indicator light.
The SRS warning light goes off after about 6 seconds. There may be the case that the “ABS” warning light (brake assist system warning light), “VSC TRAC” warning light and “AUTO LSD” (two−wheel drive models), “VSC OFF” (four−wheel drive models, and vehicles with rear differential lock) or slip indicator light stay on for about 60 seconds after the ignition key is turned to the “ON” position. It is normal if they go out after a while.
If any service reminder indicator or warning buzzer does not function as described above, have it checked by your Toyota dealer as soon as possible.
All information how to check service light is taken from Toyota FJ Cruiser owners manual.
That it is the full procedure how to check service light Toyota FJ Cruiser. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Toyota cars. Or any warning light for service reminder which appears on the display. Write in the search box the car name for which you want to find information, and find how to reset other service reminders by yourself.
This is an information site where you can solve your car problems. Send us a comment if our procedures are correctly. If you would have anything to add, for us every opinion counts.